Kootenai County’s Top 30 Under 40
In Kootenai County, we have tremendous talent and it is time to be recognized for it. Kootenai County Young Professionals presents: “Kootenai County’s Top 30 Under 40.” This is an opportunity to be rewarded for outstanding service to the community, business accomplishments, or overall awesomeness.
Winners will be recognized in the community, receive an award, and have bragging rights for an entire year! Nominations are open each year beginning January 1st, and close at 11:59a October 31st.
We have an independent judging panel made up of business and community leaders in Kootenai County. Our judges will review applications and contact anyone who has moved onto the interview round. Interviews will take place late 2018 and winners will be announced in January of 2019.
- Must be nominated by someone – sorry, no self inflating here.
- Winners from previous years can win multiple years. If you’re killing it year after year, THANK YOU. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to making Kootenai County a great place to work and live.
- Must be under 40 years of age by December 31, 2018. Yes, that is what “under 40” means…
- Nominee does not have to be a member of KCYP, Chamber of Commerce, or any club/membership to be nominated.
Nomination request must include the following:
- Name of Nominee
- Work Position Title
- Explanation of why you are nominating candidate
- Contact information for candidate (email and phone preferred)
Please submit nomination to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Top 30 under 40 Nomination”.
Once Nomination is received, each candidate will receive an email with a nomination form to be filled out and returned. An independent judging panel will review applicants and schedule interviews with all applicants who have moved on to the interview round.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please reach out to Cassidy Bones, Vice President of KCYP for more information. (email@example.com or (208) 512-2003)